Need Credit Counseling?

If you wish to consult a third party for credit counseling services, please check the website of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to locate a HUD approved counselor who will not charge you for their services.

If you are a military service member or a dependent of a military service member, and require counseling assistance, please call the Military One-Source Toll-Free number at 1(800) 342-9647.

Credit Bureaus

P O Box 105069 
Atlanta, GA 30349-5069 
To order a report: (800) 685-1111 
To report fraud: (800) 525-6285

P O Box 2002 
Allen, TX 75013-0949 
To order a report: (888) 397-3742 
To report fraud: (888) 397-3742

Trans Union 
P O Box 1000 
Chester, PA 19022 
To order a report: (800) 916-8800 
To report fraud: (800) 680-7289